The Best Spinal Column Anatomy – 2022 After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Spinal Column Anatomy of 2022. …Read More
The Best Spinal Column Anatomy – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Spinal Column Anatomy of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Spinal Column Anatomy
- The anatomy of the human spine is illustrated beautifully in this informative poster
- The spinal column is depicted in detail on this chart
- Printed on premium glossy (200g) paper
- Measures 20" width by 26" height
- This poster is printed in English
- SPINE ANATOMICAL MODEL: This miniature vertebral column is a flexible model spine complete with spinal nerves, vertebrae and intervertebral discs. Its miniature size allows for easy classroom and patient demonstrations. The spine model comes with a white base and hanging stand that the model may be easily removed from.
- 100% ANATOMICALLY ACCURATE FULL SPINE MODEL WITH STAND: The Axis Scientific spine model will flex and hold its shape for study of individual vertebra. It includes a herniated disk between L3 and L4 and easily detachable femur heads. The bones are held on with elastic cord that can hold positions when attached.
- HIGH QUALITY & REALISTIC LIFE SIZE ANATOMY: Axis Scientific anatomy models are hand-painted and assembled with the utmost attention to detail, designed by and for medical professionals. This spine anatomy model is perfect for the doctor’s office, anatomy classroom, or as a study aid.
- DETAILED USER GUIDE: Includes a full-color detailed product manual ideal for study or curriculum development. All Axis Scientific product manuals use real photographs of the model, not just a plain list of the parts and numbers.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Every Axis Scientific anatomy model comes with a no-hassle 3-year warranty. If there are any issues with your spine model just contact our in-house customer care team and we will work diligently to resolve any issues, replace or refund your purchase.
- The human lumbar spinal column consists of the 5 lumbar vertebrae
- Intervertebral discs, sacrum with flap, coccyx, spinal nerves and dura mater of spinal cord
- This high quality spinal replica has accurate anatomical detail for use in any anatomy classroom
- The lumbar spinal column is delivered on flexible stand
- Height 13.4", weighs 1.32 lbs
- Real life replica of the anatomy of the cervical spinal column
- High quality model
- Consisting of, occipital plate, the 7 cervical vertebrae with intervertebral discs, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries and spinal cord
- The cervical spinal column on flexible stand
- Weighs 0.66 lbs
- Miniature Spine Anatomy Model: 45cm tall vertebral column complete with pelvis, sacrum, femur heads, vertebral artery, all nerve branches and a herniated lumbar disc, complete pelvis, sacrum, and femur, the details are realistic and the texture gully is clear at a glance.
- High Medical Quality: The spine model Made of durable, unbreakable plastic PVC, tasteless, easy to clean. Able to be washed and the material will last for years.
- Additional Features: Include representations of the vertebral arteries, spinal nerve exits and a prolapsed L3-L4 intervertebral disc, the spinal nerve exits are clearly visible.
- Perfect Tool For Both Teaching Or Demonstrating: Used by chiropractors, orthopedic surgeons, and other medical professionals for patient education to show clients exactly how their body works and explain anatomy. This anatomical replica is perfect for anyone in education or medical field.
- Specially Mounted On A Base: With a plastic base for standing, the anatomical model can be removed from the stand for closer examination of all sides for your further study.
- Human cervical spinal column model for patient education and anatomical study
- The model is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, which is corrosion resistant, lightweight, and has high strength.
- Human cervical spinal column model is life size you can clearly see all the main anatomical structures of the Cervical spinal column.
- Good teaching presentation tools.
- XINDAM provide you various kinds of human skeleton model, welcome to our store and get something what you want !
- New, worldwide unique spine and skeleton stand
- This stand can be placed on the floor
- Mounted on a wall
- Made of nickel-plated steel
- This stand works great for 3B Scientific spines and hanging skeleton models
How Do You Buy The Best Spinal Column Anatomy?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Spinal Column Anatomy? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Spinal Column Anatomy, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Spinal Column Anatomy available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Spinal Column Anatomy that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Spinal Column Anatomy?
- What benefits are there with buying an Spinal Column Anatomy?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Spinal Column Anatomy?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Spinal Column Anatomy, much less the best one?
- Which Spinal Column Anatomy are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Spinal Column Anatomy?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Spinal Column Anatomy, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Spinal Column Anatomy, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Spinal Column Anatomy. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Spinal Column Anatomy buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Spinal Column Anatomy currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Spinal Column Anatomy has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Spinal Column Anatomy?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: his simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Spinal Column Anatomy.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Spinal Column Anatomy objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Spinal Column Anatomy.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Spinal Column Anatomy, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: ow sturdy and durable an Spinal Column Anatomy is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you. .
We always remember that maintaining Spinal Column Anatomy information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Spinal Column Anatomy is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here . Or You can read more about us to see our vision.